FREE 30 MINUTE CONSULTATION BY ZOOM, SKYPE OR PHONE.
Questions & Answers About Hypnosis by Internet:
Can distance hypnosis be effective when done by Internet? Yes, and with ease. Ask anyone who has experienced it and they will tell you their trance was deep, the suggestions really "stuck", and it was convenient, relaxing and fun. In person therapy sessions with a trained hypnotist are not necessary; only listening and concentrating is.
I am a Hypnosis by Internet specialist.
What is general hypnosis? It is a natural state you experience daily. You may know it by other names such as focused concentration, daydreaming, highway hypnosis, being preoccupied, visualization, guided meditation or being in love.
What if I have never been hypnotized before? Of course you have been hypnotized before, just not by a professional hypnotist. When you watch TV or a movie and become totally absorbed by it -- you are in a light trance state. When you sit down at your computer to surf the web and time seems to fly by, you are in a trance state: time distortion is a primary indicator of trance. When you daydream on the freeway and miss your exit, you are in a state we understand as highway hypnosis. The only difference between these states and a professional session is that with a professional, certified hypnotist, you are completely absorbed by the task you've set for yourself to improve your life. And it's safe, relaxing and very effective.
You will need; One or two hours of uninterrupted time, a recliner or a comfortable chair with arms. I also recommend using a U-shaped pillow, aka a travel pillow, to support your head and neck.
You will need to use a computer, tablet or Ipad. Please DO NOT use a cell phone as calls are dropped frequently by cellphones. While not mandatory, I highly recommend using a computer headset.
What does it cost? The cost per session is $125.00 CAD. Please email me with your questions.
All hypnosis sessions are done by Zoom video conferencing now.
How do I pay? I use PayPal or Interact E-Mail Money Transfer (preferred). (I can email the easy instructions for using your credit card with PayPal if needed.) So that you know, Prepayment for all sessions is required. Each payment is due 24 hours before your scheduled session if you are paying in instalments.
Should I buy a package of sessions? It's best to pay for each separately since I'm not sure how long the treatment will take for your particular case.
How long does a session take? The first session is approximately 2 hours. Subsequent sessions are usually shorter.
How many sessions will I need? Every client is different. Usually, 2 to 6 sessions are recommended. With the Simpson Protocol, your own Superconscious Mind will determine your optimal number of sessions.
Is there anything negative about Internet sessions compared to one on one office sessions? No.
What advantages are there to doing hypnosis by Internet?
1. Comfort. Because you're in your own home you often will enjoy a higher level of concentration and depth of trance. This often makes your sessions are more effective than being in the office of someone you just met.
2. Convenience. You'll have access to your favorite hypnotist -- even though I may be halfway around the world. Also there is no need to drive to your appointment, find parking, worry about traffic and bad weather or take public transit.
3. Safety. No worries about meeting someone new or unknown in unfamiliar surroundings.
4. Reduced Cost. Internet sessions cost less than office sessions.
Can you give me some quick tips before my first session? Be sure to tell me your, age, and whether you're under the care of a doctor. Visit the bathroom before your hypnosis session. Wear comfortable clothes. Leave your arms or legs uncrossed while entering hypnosis to reach the right depth more quickly. Make sure you intend to follow instructions. Understand that you may need several sessions for lasting results for some issues.
Are there risks or bad side effects? No. It's safe, and natural, and you'll lose nothing but your problems.
Is it entertainment? No. I offer the highest-quality, professional therapeutic hypnosis. It will be G-rated, relaxing and totally about you getting your goals met. Internet sessions will be kept ethical with high moral standards, or they will be terminated immediately.
How do I schedule this? Email me to discover whether or not this will be a suitable avenue for you. I'll send you an email intake form, and we'll go from there. I am in this profession to help.
Are results guaranteed? Unfortunately, no. Results will vary. You are paying for my time, expertise and knowledge. No one can guarantee another person's motives or behaviour; it is misleading to imply otherwise.
Preparing for the online session:
- Stimulants : please do not have coffee, tea or anything with caffeine for two hours before the session
- A full bladder can be an impediment and a discomfort so make sure you empty your bladder before the session.
- A heavy meal can make you sleepy and can also make you feel uncomfortable, so no heavy meals before the session. On the other hand, being very hungry is not good either, if you are hungry before the session, have a small snack and drink some water.
- I know you love your pet (if you have one), but for the sake of a successful hypnosis session, you have to find a solution to have a quiet and uninterrupted space.
- You must not have music or TV playing in the background.
- Make sure you don’t have any disturbance from other people or pets in your residence for the duration of the session (some put a sign on their door). Unless it’s an emergency, it’s important not to be interrupted.
- Make sure you don’t have a cell or land-line phone that rings during the session (silent mode).
- A friend or family member can be with you in the room to help you out or to make you feel more secure during the session through her/his presence, but this it is not necessary. This person must stay silent and still during the session,
- If there are any interruptions in your environment that necessitate ending the session early you will still be responsible for the payment of the session.
It will always be my goal to provide you with the utmost in client-centered, compassionate and responsible hypnosis sessions-- from initial contact to successful outcome with great results!
N.B. I reserve the right to refuse service to any prospective or current client without explanation. Posted fees and agreements are subject to change at any time without notice.
Rev. Sheila Scott